Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Thursday, June 5, 2014

Steeped Tea Kit ~ Great Discount

GREAT NEWS!

Not only has Steeped Tea launched an amazing discounted kit opportunity, but my Leader is offering an incentive draw for a FREE Starter Bundle ($47 value) to all who join our team during our kit promotion period!

At just $99 for an over $350 (possibly $400) value, what have you got to lose?

Contact me if you're interested in taking Steeped Tea for a test drive!


What are you drinking today?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
One of the reasons I joined Steeped Tea
was the great variety of teas they have.
Plus, they have vanilla! Yum :)
My Steeped Tea Website
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~