Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do You Need an Afternoon Tea Time Just for You?

7 Signs that You Need an Afternoon Tea Retreat...

(1) You have been feeling a little out of sorts lately.

(2) Sometimes you get stressed out and it takes a while to calm down.

(3) Your kids complain that you are too busy and you have had thoughts about needing to slow down and find time to relax.

(4) There are times when your life gets so hurried that you eat or drink standing up, gulping down your food as quickly as you can.

(5) It often feels like you're just going through the motions of your day.

(6) You are always on the lookout for interesting experiences to share with your kids, as part of a homeschool curriculum, or a way to share time together after school.

(7) You have always enjoyed tea but have never really taken the time to savor it.


Results...

Tea is so beneficial for your health and wellbeing that if you found that you could relate to any of those statements, then pausing for an afternoon cup or glass of tea would help. But if more than three of those statements resonated with you, I encourage you to find the time to take a break for tea.

If, like me, you could relate to them all, then I encourage you to add meditation to your schedule, as well. Both tea and meditation have been life-changing for me! If you'd like to read about my journey with tea and meditation, check out my experiences during the 21-day meditation challenge.

Want a free afternoon tea retreat kit? Click here to request one!