Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summertime Iced Tea Retreats...

Five Signs that You Need an Iced Tea Retreat

(1) You're thirsty but you don't really want water.

(2) It's hot out there and the heat has zapped your energy.

(3) You have to admit that the heat has made you a little bit grumpy.

(4) It seems like every time you sit down, the kids are calling you to do something else.

(5) You can't decide whether to drink the iced tea or pour it all over you!

This lens will give you everything you need for a summer filled with iced tea retreats!!