Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome!

Have you heard?

Tea has been found to be better for you than water!! Really! I love tea and was so excited to discover that, because I remember once, right after I fell in love with apricot tea, that I lost weight because I wanted to drink tea more than I wanted to eat.

Could that happen again?

Well, I'm on a quest to overhaul my eating habits and if tea can help me, I'm all for it! I want to start experimenting with tasty teas and see what happens. I would love for it to help with some of my health challenges, including weight.

So let's go see what happens!

You coming?

Jeanine