Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What's Next?

As I conclude the "31 Days to Build A Better Blog" challenge (such a wonderful time I had meeting the other bloggers in the challenge), and myself, have concluded two challenges related to tea and meditation, I am considering what's next, both for me and for this blog.

Tea and Meditation

I know that I am still making changes in lifestyle and I intend to continue. I want to continue working out how to create a contemplative tea lifestyle and still have time for allk the other priorities.

What about you?

Blog Plan

I am pretty sure I will not post every day, but will continue sharing my journey. I intend to post at least twice a week for the month of October, probably on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

So far, my ideas are to have a Tuesday "treat", offering a recipe of some kind for tea or goodies to have with tea, and to post an update about how the week is going on Thursdays. If I don't check in, I will post a meditation video you can try with your own cup of tea.

Tuesday Treat


Tea and Meditation Thursdays

This coming Thursday, I may take a break since I have just posted about how it's going, so I'll see you next week!

Jeanine