Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Friday, October 1, 2010

Something to Think about When You Meditate

The Wisdom of Having a Plan


Though the harvest moon may be in hiding by now, it did launch the harvest season, which means it’s a good time to think about what you want to harvest in your own life.

Last week, I did a full moon meditation prior to making my full moon dreamboard and it just highlighted for me that the whole process of meditating is much easier for me if I have something to think about or a plan before I start. When I did my full moon meditation, I thought through some things but also got some intuitive guidance about how to create autumn bliss next month.

Meditation Prompt

So here are some ideas to get you started if you would like to meditate about your own harvest season. They come from Jamie Ridler, who often offers dreamboard and journal prompts based on the moon’s activity.

From her new moon questions, we are invited to consider what wants to begin in our lives and what we would like to make grow. What do we want to nurture into harvest?

Homework

Your homework: pick one of those prompts for tea and meditation. And let us know how it goes. For extra credit, journal about your experience after the meditation.

See you Monday! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Jeanine