Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Monday, April 11, 2011

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day One



This challenge came along just at the right time! I am a night owl, and I have been working on getting up earlier for about a month now, but my goal is to get up even earlier than I have been. So today, I got up half an hour earlier in order to do this challenge and my plan is to do so for the next 21 days, long enough to make it a habit, and then, hopefully, I’ll continue.

Unfortunately, I didn’t receive anything in my inbox this morning to get started!

So my son and I drank our chamomile tea and then, found a Chopra Center meditation online to do. Hopefully, the right video will come along sometime today and if not, we’ll try again, tomorrow.