Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Friday, April 15, 2011

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Week One



"Know that resistance is only a thought and that whatever reason comes into your mind about why you don't have time to meditate, it's not really the truth. You can release that thought and give yourself the gift of your daily meditation practice." –Chopra Center

Not too late to get started! Here’s where you can register: 21-Day Meditation Challenge.

This has been a good week and I am pleased to be doing this challenge, because I am hoping it will help me relax at a deeper level and really deepen my connection to my soul and spirit, to God and to the universe.

This week began with setting an intention for the 21-day meditation experience and with exploring the physical realm. After each day’s meditation, there are three online journal questions you can answer which will be stored for you to access at any time under the heading "my journey."

If you do decide to participate, share your thoughts here in the comments or on my 21-day meditation challenge Squidoo lens.

Here's an introductory video from the registration page...