Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Spring 21-Day Meditation Challenge Starts TOMORROW! Here's why...

"We're so pleased you've made the decision to join us on this powerful journey that will change your life. We know you're eager to get started, and so are we! We're almost there . . . In an effort to make this the best experience possible, the Spring 21-Day Meditation Challenge™ will now be a more simplified, interactive experience that allows for easy streaming on all operating systems and devices, including iPad, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry. To bring you this new technology, we're refining some aspects of the experience, and as a result, Day 1 of the challenge will now begin on Wednesday, April 13. We're sorry to keep you waiting, but it will be worth the short wait. Please watch your email Wednesday for further instructions to begin your journey."

This is what I received in my inbox this morning, so I'll be back tomorrow...

See you then!
Jeanine