Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Sunday, April 10, 2011

NEW 21-Day Meditation Challenge Begins TOMORROW!



"Get ready to discover the untapped potential that rests within you, opening your gateway to true freedom, extraordinary bliss, and the life of your dreams!" ~~Chopra Center

About the Challenge

I first participated a 21-day meditation challenge in August of 2010 and am excited to do it again this spring. Want to join us?

Those who sign up will receive a daily email with a guided meditation (isn't that cool?), a message and tips for helping you meditate. But even if you don't sign up, you still can participate because I am posting the links here. It is totally free and designed for beginners (or backsliders) to help us develop a meditation ritual.

My Experience with the Fall 21-Day Meditation Challenge

I participated every day and loved it. I shared results here and also posted on the 21-day meditation challenge Squidoo lens. If you participate this time, you can share your results there as well.

Meditation Teleseminar

During the 21-day meditation challenge I took in August, the whole thing began w/ an introductory teleseminar. There may be one this time and if so, they will notify you by email once you register.

This teleseminar focused on the practice of meditation, including:

The power of meditation to connect us to expanded states of awareness
The latest scientific research on meditation
Common myths about meditation
How meditation relieves stress, anxiety, and depression
Why meditation helps slow the aging process
Developing your own daily meditation practice
Meditation as a profound tool for accessing your inner wisdom
A special offer to attend the upcoming Seduction of Spirit retreat
An invitation to join the 21-Day Meditation Challenge and more!


from the Chopra Center

If you click on that link, you may find a recording of that teleseminar.

All-New Spring 21-Day Meditation Challenge

Here's where you can register for the 21-day meditation challenge that's just about to start. You'll receive notification of all that you can expect from the challenge in your email once you sign up.

I will be posting here about my experiences during the next 21 days at least once a week, maybe twice. If you blog about it, too, leave me a link in the comments.