Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meditating about Transformation and Change

As I’m sure you remember from the past few days of this blog, I have been concerned about how to find the time for work and homeschooling and morning and afternoon tea, and meditation. And I received some intuitive guidance that led to making some changes in my schedule.

But I wanted to do that day’s meditation, too, to see if I would get any additional information because the advised changes seemed a bit extreme!

The Guided Meditation

The meditation was deeply relaxing and did include guidance from animal spirit companions. I saw myself swimming in beautiful, clear blue water, and I could see everything around me and was swimming easily in a kind of flowing motion (like a mermaid, it seemed).

Mermaid?

I asked what that meant and the message I received was that I was going to be able to see clearly what I needed to know and see. And the changes I wanted to make would flow easily into my life.

I also was reassured, again, that I was not alone and would have all the help I needed.

In tomorrow’s post, I’ll tell you how this week’s changes have been going…

See you then!

Jeanine