Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Monday, June 21, 2010

Afternoon Tea Bridal Shower

Bridal Shower Tea Party Menu

Have an assortment of different types of teas, including iced tea, and you may want to include coffee for guests who dislike tea altogether. You also should provide simple tea fare, such as cakes, cookies, scones, pastries. Feel tree to take a trip to the bakery if baking in any form is not you thing.

Bridal Shower Tea Party Decorations

"The brides colors. Decorate using flowers and linens that coordinate with the wedding colors. Decorations at a bridal tea are often more elaborate than a regular tea party. Many people like to keep with white linens and merely accent with the brides wedding colors."~~Tamera Bastiaans

Bridal Shower Tea Invitations

You could go with either the tea theme and look for invitations with teapots or tea cups, or you could go with the wedding theme and use that as your guide in choosing invitations.

Here and here, too, are some really cute examples if you prefer the tea theme.