Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Introducing Myself, My Business & My Family

Show Us Your Business Wednesday

I am Jeanine Byers Hoag, a tea entrepreneur and tea blogger (multiple blogger), a write-at-home homeschooling mom, a certified holistic health practitioner, an INFP and an Enneagram 4. My partner and I have a 15-year-old daughter and a 9-year-old son.

I am a tea consultant with Tealightful Treasures. Our teas are all-natural and a few are organic. We also offer scones, cookies, teapots, tea cups and other goodies and accessories.

I've loved tea for a long time! A year ago, I had to give up the caffeinated sweet tea I had come to depend on so much, and I discovered how much I like slowing down for a cup of tea and contemplation. I am also a healing practitioner, passionate about all things healing, and I think of the tea lifestyle as having healing impact. It certainly has been powerful enough to turn a cranky mom into a tranquil one (time and time again).

What's your favorite tea?