Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Designing Your Tea-Themed Wedding: Location

Location

Most people choose to tie the knot in a church or synagogue or other place of worship. To support the tea theme, you might consider an older church or Victorian decorations.

But if you are considering an other places for your ceremony, how about a country Bed and Breakfast or cottage? They often have deep front porches and Victorian decor and some have afternoon tea built into their schedules. Or, you could have an outdoor wedding beneath a gazebo or by a lake.

Destination Weddings

Are you thinking about a destination wedding? A B&B in England would fit in even better with the afternoon tea theme!


This web page has links for several articles about planning destination weddings. One very important piece of advice for destination weddings is to take a trip to the place you're considering. If there are several, that could make for some fun vacations! Just call it "research."