Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Friday, June 18, 2010

Afternoon Tea Wedding Invitations

"Your wedding day is one of the most important events of your life, so the invitation you choose should not only set the mood for the occasion, but should reflect the individual personalities of the bride and groom."~~Wedding Invitations Plus

For more casual invitations, tea themes abound! You won't find it hard at all to find invitations you can adapt for use with your wedding or commitment ceremony.

But for a more formal invitation, you may want to go without a tea theme or have your invitations custom-designed so they look exactly the way you want them to and include the tea theme you want.