Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Monday, June 14, 2010

How to Create Your Own Afternoon Tea Wedding

"Marriage is the joining of two lives, the mystical, physical, and emotional union of two human beings who have separate families and histories, separate tragedies and destinies. It is the merging and intermeshing not only of two bodies and two personalities, but also of two life stories.

To be married means we belong with someone else, that we are no longer always alone, ... that there is a parallel presence and spirit in all that we undertake. We are bridled, connected, attended. We move in the midst of the aura, the welcoming soul-filling presence of another human being."~~Daphne Kingma, Weddings from the Heart

The Essentials for Planning Your Ceremony

Congratulations! Or please pass my congratulations on to whoever you're thinking of as you read this post.

And how fun that you're interested in having a tea-themed ceremony. This week's posts will give you advice, ideas and suggestions for infusing the spirit of tea into every aspect of your wedding experience...

Designing a Tea-Infused Wedding or Commitment Ceremony

Sending Tea-Themed Invitations

Planning a Tea-Inspired Bridal Shower

Planning a Tea-Themed Bridesmaid Luncheon

Planning a Tea-Themed Reception