Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bridesmaids Tea Party

The Luncheon

In whatever way this get-together occurs, if you are the bride, get some help with the planning! You are too busy as it is. For decorations and menu suggestions, use the same ideas presented for the bridal tea.

Recipe

Here is a recipe from Bridal Teas.

Deviled Ham Sandwiches


1 1/3 cups finely chopped ham
1/4 cup finely chopped celery
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
Salt and pepper


Combine all ingredients and mix well.

The Gift

They are your friends, they are family, and they have been a help or a comfort to you throughout the wedding planning process. You want to thank them in a way that let's them know how special they are to you, without breaking the bank (especially if the wedding is already doing that for you!).

In keeping with the theme, I suggest giving them a tea service, even if only for a tea party of one. Add a tin of the loose tea you will be serving at the reception and call it done!