Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Monday, September 13, 2010

Finding the Missing Time

Misplaced Time

On Sunday morning, while listening to the sermon in church, my mind wandered just a smidge and I thought about how I seem to have misplaced time for some of the things that are important to me. They are mainly work-related things. They may not be as urgent as they feel. I mean, I’m pretty sure I have some workaholic tendencies.

Missing in Action

Still, I was wondering where that missing time is hiding and whether or not I would be able to find it. I was never very good at hide-and-go-seek! If not, and here’s what I decided to meditate on, I wondered how I will live out some of the possibilities revealed in one of my recent guided meditations.

Once I got home, I decided to do an intuitive reading, too, to get as much helpful information as possible.

Tomorrow, I’ll tell you what I found out in the intuitive reading…

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine