Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Guided Meditation from Deepak Chopra...



Speaking of Guided Imagery...

In yesterday's post, I mentioned that I have been noticing that I seem to have the bext meditation experiences when I include some sort of guided imagery in my meditation. Sometimes I make it up myself, sometimes I use something I have acquired somewhere else. Doesn't seem to matter as long as I take the time to relax deeply first (and that cup of chamomile tea beforehand loads the deck in my favor) and then, go into guided imagery.

A New Guided Meditation

Well, I received another follow-up email from the 21-day meditation challenge and, in addition to promoting their upcoming gatherings, they offered a brief meditation from Deepak for all the meditation challenge participants.

To try it out yourself, click here. Let me know what you think.

Warning: it is quite brief. When it was over, I turned on the meditation music CD I bought and continued with deep breathing and my own made-up guided meditation.

And what type of meditation works best for you? Does it help when you combine meditation with tea?

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine