Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Transformation: Changing & Shifting Priorities

At the Beginning

In this blog post, we pick up my story with the next piece of intuitive guidance that came my way.

So, in my search to find the holy grail, which really means the time to do the work I believe I am supposed to be doing, without losing the other things that are important to me, I was reassured when I did my intuitive reading that all is well, that I am being guided into the changes I am making.

A second message was that I am on the cusp of transformation of some kind. Something new is happening.

And right now, I need to choose my priorities and then, get rid of whatever might distract me from them.

A Shift in Priorities

I was encouraged to look at all the good choices and pick the ones that are best for me right now. Once I have selected them I will be helped to make them happen. More good news, right?

So I did that and created a whole new schedule around it which would make time for getting enough sleep, getting a lot of work done, homeschooling, morning and afternoon tea, and meditation.

Speaking of Meditation

But I still wanted to see if there was anything else I needed to know that would be revealed during meditation. Especially since this new schedule involved some fairly radical changes, like going to bed a good deal earlier than this night owl usually does.

Tomorrow, I’ll tell you how the meditation went!

See you then!

Jeanine