Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Friday, August 6, 2010

21-Day Meditation Challenge

The Deepak Chopra Center is announcing a meditation challenge!

Each day of the challenge, beginning on August 12th, you will receive a guided meditation by email, along with a message and meditation tips.

I am looking forward to participating and will be blogging about it here.

Join me? To find out more, go to meditation challenge. If you want to share your blog posts with others taking the challenge, go to my Squidoo page here and give us the link to your blog post.