Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to All the Savvy Bloggers! How Would You Describe Your Blog?...



The Start of an Adventure

I always get excited when a new blog challenge starts! (I think this is my fourth or fifth one). If you decide to comment, please leave a link to your blog and tell me about it.

For this challenge, I will be blogging every day about my effort to slow down and create more me time, more family time, and to create a more contemplative lifestyle, in general. I am already in the process of creating a daily tea ritual that includes meditation.

The Meditation Challenge

Eleven or twelve days ago, I started a 21-day meditation challenge put on by the Chopra Center. Every day, they email that day's meditation and give you a little pep talk to go along with it. I am SO glad I decided to do it, because it is paying off already. I feel better! Much less stressed.

Join Us?

If you want to get in on the meditation challenge, it's not too late! Just follow this blog because I post a link to each day's meditation.

After the Meditation Challenge

Once the 21 days have ended, I will be blogging about my efforts to continue this process I have started. I welcome your feedback and look forward to reading your blogs, too!

By the way, I have been reading a couple of blog posts by a fellow blogger at LittleBooks.com and she has issued a "six words" challenge. Hers is to use six words to describe your life. I was thinking maybe those of us participating in this challenge could use six words to describe our blogs.

Here are mine: creating a contemplative tea lifestyle. What are yours? Tell me in your comment...

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

P.S. While you're here, it would be ever so helpful if you would "like" my Facebook page and "follow" this blog...




P.P.S. I also will be participating in the "Build A Better Blog" activities...