Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Awakening to Ourselves at a Deeper Level: Meditation Challenge ~ Day 14

"Every time we meditate we connect to the purest essence, and each time we touch it, experience it, or glimpse it . . . we awaken more to it in our life. And each time we awaken . . . we experience a higher state of consciousness in our life."~~Chopra Center

Evening Meditation

Today, I decided to wait until later to do the meditation to see how it would be, what impact it would have on my night. I am hip deep in homeschool planning (it's crunch time) because we go back to homeschool next week. And I knew it would be hard to focus on anything else this morning.

I wondered how it would feel to go full out with working on the homeschool planning, put that aside, eat dinner and then, sit down to meditate.

It helped a lot to de-stress from the day! I liked it, so I can see that it would be good to have this kind of meditation break twice in my day.

How was it for you?

Where to Find It

If you waited, too, and have not yet done today's meditation, I'd love to hear how it was different for you. Here's the link for the meditation. If you're blogging about your experiences, you can add your blog link here.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

To read each day's blog post and find a link for that day's meditation, go to my Squidoo page at http://www.squidoo.com/21-day-meditation-challenge  .