Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Deeper into Stillness: Meditation Challenge ~ Day 20

Only One More Day

I can hardly believe there is only one more day left of this amazing meditation experience!! It really has been so wonderful.

In crafting each meditation, my intentions have been to...
a) Very gently expose you to many different types of meditations


b) Share some of the deeper aspects of Vedanta, the Upanishads, and advaita


c) Lead you to your heart and the processes of forgiving, compassion, and vulnerability


d) Help you move from where you were to where you want to be.
It is our hope at the Chopra Center that you continue to reverberate with many of these aspects of one-ness." ~~Chopra Center


Today's Meditation


Today's meditation went well, though it was really more like tonight's meditation by the time I got around to it. The sun was just beginning to bathe the whispering trees with a golden glow. I found at first that I couldn't look away from them.

But when we began repeating the mantra, I closed my eyes. It felt wonderful!

Where to Find It

If you have waited, too, to do the meditation for today, you can find it here. And when you are ready to blog about your experience, please share your link with us here.

Other Meditation Links You Might Like...

Meditation helps with depression
Free guided meditations

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

To read each day's blog post and find a link for that day's meditation, go to my Squidoo page at http://www.squidoo.com/21-day-meditation-challenge .