Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Meditation Seminar on August 11th at 5pm EST...


Meditation Seminar to Kick-Off the Start of the 21-Day Meditation Challenge.

Register for it at http://www.chopra.com/meditationchallenge or use the webinar link on my Squidoo page at http://www.squidoo.com/21-day-meditation-challenge.

From their website: Meditation is one of the best tools we have to loosen the grip of sticky emotions, go beyond the mind’s noisy chatter, and experience the peace of present-moment awareness. Numerous scientific studies have found that a regular meditation practice produces tangible benefits for mental and physical health, including:




Decreased blood pressure and hypertension


•Slower heart rate


•Lower cholesterol levels


•Reduced production of “stress hormones,” including cortisol and adrenaline


•More efficient oxygen use by the body


•Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA


•Improved immune function and more restful sleep


Hope to you'll be there and join in on the challenge! ~~Jeanine