Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meditation Challenge: Day 11 ~ Effortless Flow at the Halfway Point

"It’s Day 11 and you’ve passed the halfway point! Only ten more days until meditation is infused within you as a ritual. Dig deep now and surrender. Put all your attention on nothingness. Be aware of everything, yet judge nothing. Be defenseless today. Don’t feel the need to insert your point of view on anything. Let the universe just flow you to your next thought, word, or action. In this moment, know that meditation can be a piece of your life forever. And as you continue to meditate, your life will continue to blossom and bloom." ~~Chopra Center

An Infused Ritual

I love the suggestion that if we just keep meditating each day, we will have created a ritual. And that it will change us forever & make our lives blossom.

I also like the idea of being at the halfway point. Just as many days ahead as behind for this challenge.

Great meditation today!

How was it for you?

Where to Find It

If you haven't done it today (I watched a movie and ate breakfast first), the link is here. Add your blog post here.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

To read each day's blog post and find a link for that day's meditation, go to my Squidoo page at http://www.squidoo.com/21-day-meditation-challenge .