Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome BlogHer visitors! Here are this blog's coming attractions...

If you are reading along, you have already noticed that this blog will start meditating next week! :) but that's not all the excitement coming soon...

Today: We have a blog hop starting in about half an hour which is connected to the BlogHer conference going on this weekend! Join Us!!







Next Week: Join the meditation challenge and start meditating like you have never meditated before! Especially if you have never meditated before. For more information, click here.







Two Weeks (ish): Starting on the 23rd (I think -- definitely that week), this blog will participate in a blog challenge and will post every day for 30 days. During that time, I will be blogging about creating a tea lifestyle and will tell you all about how well that's working out on my own life! More info here, if you want to join us!







Mid-September: Blogmania ~~ a two-day extravaganza where there will be goodies and prizes and giveaways, oh my! Find out about it here.













Okay, I think that's it for now! Don't forget to come visit me on Twitter and Facebook.

Thanks for dropping by! :)

Jeanine