Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Breaking the Cycle So You Can Manifest What You Want: Meditation Challenge ~ Day 18

Meditation that Helps You Break the Cycle

"Is there something in your life right now that needs revamping or a shift or a new perspective? Are there any patterns that you keep repeating and reinforcing that aren’t nourishing you? I designed today’s meditation to help you break the unconscious circle of being stuck in the karmic hamster wheel of life." ~~Chopra Center

Today's meditation was designed to help us release toxic patterns and break through our blockages so that we can be empowered to create more of what we want and less of what we don't want.

He talks about the power of intention and the need to pair each intention with action and will. He also points out that after setting an intention, there is an incubation period before what you want is manifested. And that the final part of the process is allowing it to manifest.

The Process of Manifestation

A four-step process is outlined...

1) Identifying a desire
2) Setting your intention
3) Having the will that it manifest
4) Taking action

There is also the suggestion that we remember our connection to everything that is by thinking about how our goals and desires have benefit beyond ourselves...

"By asking ourselves, “How would this desire or intention serve me and everyone else I come into contact with?” we can make the most evolutionary choices for true happiness, wholeness, and harmony." ~~Chopra Center

Where to Find It

I watched a movie and took a nap before listening to today's meditation. I'm glad I got to it, though, because it was great!

How was it for you?

If by chance, you haven't gotten around to it yet, you can find it here. And if you want to add your blog link about your experience, you can do that here.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

To read each day's blog post and find a link for that day's meditation, go to my Squidoo page at http://www.squidoo.com/21-day-meditation-challenge .