Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Friday, August 20, 2010

Meditation Challenge: Day 9 ~ Meditating in Nature

"We are quickly approaching the halfway point in the Meditation Challenge and your DNA is changing; you are becoming less reactive, calmer, less stressed – and you are truly crafting a meditation ritual . . . effortlessly. Today let’s again make a commitment to connect with nature . . . in any way. Breathe fresh air; pet a flower; snuggle with your dog; squish your bare feet in the grass, sand, or water; sit or lie down on a warm rock, connecting to the earth’s foundational energy; and gaze at the night sky and celebrate its infinite power."~~Chopra Center

Today's Meditation...

I haven't been feeling well in the past day or so (allergies!), so this will probably be a shorter post than usual.

Are you noticing that you are less reactive?

I think I am beginning to notice that, plus more relaxation in general. Less tension. And so far, I love getting up to have chamomile tea and meditation!

Today's meditation felt wonderful!! But I must say, it's very tempting to get ready in the morning first, to make up the bed, take my supplements, go through the whole morning routine. And I think I need to let go of that and just sit quietly in my pjs while I prepare the tea. I am going to try that tomorrow and see how it feels.

It's all an experiment, right?

How did it go for you?

Where to Find It



See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

To read each day's blog post and find a link for that day's meditation, go to my Squidoo page at http://www.squidoo.com/21-day-meditation-challenge .