Welcome to my tea blog! Here, have a cup of tea :).

In this blog, I will be drinking a lot of tea, but I am willing to share! I also will talk about my quest to create a comtemplative tea lifestyle and slow things down so that I can enjoy my life more, and about how drinking tea brings peace to my day.

It, truly, is the pause that refreshes, and I am asking myself how I can create more of that and less of the crazy-buzy, hurry-to-get-to-the-next-thing energy that all too often adds pressure and tension to my day.


Monday, August 23, 2010

What Limiting Beliefs Do You Need to Let Go Of? ~ Meditation Challenge: Day 12

Be Gentle with the Ego

"As you meditate regularly, your witnessing consciousness expands and you are able to see more and more clearly that you are not your ego . . . you are not your limiting beliefs. This is the starting point for more conscious choice making.Isn’t it interesting that only YOU have set the limits for what you can do, what you’re capable of, and what you believe. This creates a magnificent opportunity to move beyond any limiting beliefs you may have." ~~Chopra Center

Choose the Miraculous

In the pep talk on today's meditation page, we are encouraged to see ourselves as being made of the same stuff as the universe, to see ourselves as limitless and infinite...

"Right now, we have a choice – a powerful choice – to choose these magnificent characteristics of the universe . . . or some conditioned, less than, constricted, perspective. Which will you choose?"~~Chopra Center

Where to Find It

How did you feel about today's meditation?

I loved it! It was awesome. Especially the part where we inhaled something we wanted to experience, like limitless possibility, and exhaled something that no longer served us. We did that several times and it felt fantastic. Try it, if you haven't yet!

If you have not yet listened to it, you can find it here.

See you tomorrow!

Jeanine

To read each day's blog post and find a link for that day's meditation, go to my Squidoo page at http://www.squidoo.com/21-day-meditation-challenge .